Thursday, March 24, 2011

A whole new mind

First off! Awesome presentation. I felt that your links and connections were completely engaging and revolutionary...it really got me thinking and excited for every new station. I think the two parts that I would implement the most within my own classroom out of the sections discussed were definitely the Story section and the Design section....BUT THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M SO RIGHT BRAINED ;). I feel as a lecturer telling stories about the past have to be comical, make people thing, very visual, and very expressive. A great story teller makes the content come alive in very vivid and interesting ways and that's a personal goal I have for myself. Secondly! Image is everything. So the design and flow as well as the appearance of my room is one of the most important things in terms of the climate of my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment